Since delivering my TeleSeminar titled Healthy Travel last fall before the holidays, readers and patients are asking for more detailed information about procedures I use and recommend to stay healthy in this summer season and when traveling in general. There is also well-founded concern over being exposed in crowded areas….offices, schools, summer camps, theatres and, in general, NATURAL ways to defend against the viruses and bacterial infections that are so rampantly invading our society.
In order to provide you with the most up-to-date holistic information, I am offering all participants a two-page full color flier of “How to Stay Healthy While Traveling and in Crowded Places” specifically covering the following topics, among many healthy tips:…click to continue reading…
- Healthy preparation BEFORE a trip
- Packing your “Healthy-Travel First Response Kit”
- Healthy Water consumption
- How to know when it’s time for a supplement for intestinal bacteria
- Proactive steps before attending events with large crowds; theatre, place of worship, public transportation, entering a hospital or physician’s office
- How to protect your children BEFORE they get sick
- What to do once your child is manifesting symptoms
- Why it’s imperative your bowels are operating at optimum, especially while traveling
- Most germs enter through the mouth or nasal passages; learn how to protect both
- We know scientifically that most of our immune defense functions are based in our gut…therefore…”the road to a healthy trip is paved with good intestines, naturally”…make sure you keep your plumbing flowing to avoid toxicity and inducing an illness
Once registered, you will receive the call-in phone number and your participant access code – make sure and click “ACCEPT’ via internet at the bottom of the invitation. All those participating in the TeleConference will also be offered the two-page flier at NO CHARGE that can be downloaded from your computer.
Join us for another event and invite others who are interested in natural health. All they have to do to get invited is to email HealthyTravel@gloriagilbere.com.
Please NOTE: If you have participated in one of our educational TeleSeminars, you are already on our mailing list and will automatically be invited, no need to email again for an invitation. However, you must “ACCEPT” via internet to get all the information for the call.
Healthy Travel TeleConference: Tuesday, June 29th at 4: pm Pacific Time – the call duration is approximately one hour.
Uncovering Clues to Add LIFE to Your Years…NOT Merely Years to Your Life, Naturally
Dr. Gloria Gilbère (aka Dr. G), N.D., D.A.Hom., Ph.D., D.S.C.,
EcoErgonomist, Wholistic Rejuvenist
Dr. Gilbère is renowned worldwide for her work in identifying and finding natural solutions to chemically-induced and inflammatory disorders, multiple chemical sensitivities, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, Gulf War Syndrome, and digestive disorders that defy conventional diagnosis and treatment. She consults worldwide via telephone and at her Institute in north Idaho. Visit her website at www.gloriagilbere.com for details about consulting with her.
Creator of certificated courses to become a Wholistic Rejuvenist™ (CWR) and for post-graduate education for health and spa professionals. Go to www.gloriagilbere.com and click on Wholistic Skin & Body Rejuvenation (WSBR™) for course outline. Available on-site at worldwide locations, and via distance-learning at your convenience globally.
Published by Institute for Wholistic Rejuvenation – ©2009/2010 Gloria E. Gilbère, LLC, all rights reserved.
Information in this newsletter is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by medical professionals, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent a disease or disorder. The FDA has not reviewed or endorsed the contents of this educational publication.
Copyright is held by Gloria E. Gilbère, to which all rights are reserved. Other than personal, non-commercial use or forwarding, no material in this newsletter may be copied, distributed, or published without the expressed written permission of its author and copyright holder.
- Spirulina For Diabetes: This Superfood Can Manage Blood Sugar Levels - September 24, 2023
- Is Spirulina Good For The Heart? Here Are 9 Benefits To Enjoy - September 24, 2023
- Is Spirulina Good For Arteries? How Can This Help Improve Overall Heart Health - September 10, 2023