The American Diabetes Association released 2014-2015 statistics from the National Diabetes Statistics Report.
* Nearly 30 million Americans have diabetes which is about 10% of the population, or 1 out of every 11 Americans
* Approximately 21 million Americans are diagnosed with diabetes. The remainder are not yet diagnosed. * Approximately 26% of Americans over the age of 65 are diagnosed with diabetes
* Nearly 1.7 million new cases are diagnosed each year
* Estimates show that 86 million Americans 20 years and over (1 out of 3) are pre-diabetes…Click to continue reading…
Statistics from WHO (World Health Organization) – bind-boggling…
* 347 Million people worldwide suffer from diabetes
* $245 billion was spent in 2012 on those diagnosed with diabetes
* Medical expenditures are 2.3 times higher for those diagnosed with diabetes Other Points of Interest
* Diabetes is the 7th leading cause of death
* Type 2 diabetes in children 10 – 19 increased 31% between 2001 – 2014 primarily due to excessive weight or down-right obesity.
* Those diagnosed with diabetes have a 50% higher risk of death from all causes
* Those diagnosed with diabetes have a great risk of blindness, kidney failure, heart disease, stroke, and loss of lower extremities
There are two primary types of diabetes.
Type I is when the body is unable to make enough insulin and insulin injections are the conventional form of medicine used to treat this disease.
Type II is when the body cannot use insulin properly within the body. This can develop at any age, and most cases can be prevented. Currently 1 out of 3 people will develop diabetes in their lifetime.
High blood pressure
Excessive prolonged stress
If you have any of the above risk factors and age 45 or older, consider being tested for diabetes, especially if you’re overweight – you may already be pre-diabetic. Keep in mind that pre-diabetes has no symptoms. It is usually people with blood glucose levels higher than normal that are at more risk for pre-diabetes. Those that do have pre-diabetes are at a greater risk for developing Type II diabetes as well as heart disease.
What You Can Do…
- With this impending doom, what can we do? We can each take responsibility for our own health, and do what is necessary to change our lifestyle to prevent becoming a diabetic. The most important things research and experience shows us is that with just 30 minutes of physical activity 5 days a week and healthier eating, we could defeat diabetes.
Physical activity can help control blood glucose, as well as maintaining a healthy weight and blood pressure, raise good cholesterol and lower bad cholesterol. There is quite a variety of physical movement that will keep us on a healthier path. To name just a few, take a brisk walk, mow the lawn with a push mower, dance, swim, bicycle, climb stairs, hike, participate in any sports. Any activity that works your large muscles will provide you tremendous benefits.
- Start eating right. Eat smaller portions but more often. Limit or eliminate foods high in saturated fats, trans-fats, lard, shortening, stick margarine, and non-dairy creamers. Eliminate fatty cuts of meat from the diet. Avoid fried foods, whole milk, and dairy products made from whole milk. Eliminate sugars, flour and most high carb grains like white rice, oatmeal, etc. Brown-wild-black rice is healthier but you must still monitor blood sugar for spikes. Adjust your dietary intake so 50% of foods ingested are vegetables or fruit. Add colorful foods to your diet as they provide many essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants.
For those of you currently diagnosed with Type II diabetes, like yours truly, there is still hope. With adjustments to your lifestyle, you may be able to “cure” your diabetes. Work with your nutritionally-aware doctor or Wholistic Rejuvenist to incorporate healthier choices into your life, and seek out alternative healing modalities as well. A nice compliment of holistic and allopathic medicine may just turn your life around.
The following ingredients are included in a proprietary formula, Blood Sugar Modulator™ that includes a comprehensive blend of natural nutrients and herbal ingredients to support healthy blood sugar and the organs that can be damaged or challenged by diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
Studies show that the major ingredient, Berberine, is as effective as conventional prescriptions for management of Type2 diabetes – without the side effects*. Download NaturalRejuvSol_BloodSugarModu to see complete list of ingredients along with specific health benefits in detail.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease or disorder.
What’s in the Wholistic Blend of Blood Sugar Modulator?
Click the label to better see the ingredients and health benefits.
This proprietary blend is only available through it’s exclusive distributor, Natural Rejuvenation Solutions, CLICK here to order.
- 9 Best Chlorella Supplements In The Market Today - May 19, 2023
- 21 Tasty Chlorella Recipes To Keep You Healthy - May 19, 2023
- Chlorella Side Effects: What To Expect When Taking Chlorella? - May 11, 2023