« December 2019 | Main | February 2020 »
Yes, we know that health focus in February is on heart health, and this post is no exception…except…in this investigative report I’m going to share with you some of the additional benefits that many do not attribute to Omegas. Once you know the long list of health benefits, why would you choose to not include it daily with a supplement that’s easy to take and healthy…assuming the source of the fish is independently laboratory triple-tested to insure its sources are “clean” and not laden with toxic chemicals. CLICK the link to read the entire investigative report.
If you’re familiar with the French paradox — French people eat and drink what they want but still remain slim — and you’re not taking resveratrol (derived from red wine) daily, you’ll want to after reading the research.
Ongoing research suggests you should incorporate this powerful supplement into your daily routine – I have for over ten years…and…one capsule of a physician formula a day for most is all that’s needed! CLICK to discover why you should consider adding it to your daily supplement routine.
Presented for Educational Purposes by: Dr. Gloria Gilbere
The Way I See It…
Okay, it’s the middle of January and you’re still struggling with those unwanted pounds and sluggishness after the holiday delicacies…AND…you didn’t register for my 4-week Detox TeleSeminar…
If you’re trying to lose weight, you probably think of fat as the enemy. The fat you’re fighting, however, is white fat – different from the brown fat in your body. Brown fat burns calories at a super-charged rate, and active brown fat can burn the white fat stored in your body – possibly helping you to lose weight and lower your risk of heart disease and diabetes. Research is now focused on methods of increasing brown fat…CLICK to continue reading
Research presented for educational purposes by Dr. Gloria Gilbere
The Way I See It…
- Discover which is worse; white or brown fat;
- Learn which fat is worse for your health – hip or belly fat;
- Scientists believe that body fat is one of the most fascinating organs;
- Fat has many more functions in the body than originally thought;
- Fat releases hormones that control metabolism;
- Newer research shows that body fat is no longer the enemy of a healthy body and mind; sugar and food groups that convert to sugar and additives are the villains;
- There are basically FIVE types of body fat.
Until recently, scientists and medical professionals believed that body fat was mostly worthless; new research has now shed new light on that. Click All Fat is NOT Created Equal to continue reading…
This ” POST-Holiday series” January – February 2020 is offered so each of you can REDUCE YOUR TOXIC BURDEN, and eliminate those extra pounds, after you indulged in all those celebrations and customary delights of high carb-sugar-fat meals that sabotage your health.
This series of TeleClasses guides you to take charge of your health by implementing REJUVENATION DETOX principles to get your health on track…all from the convenience of your home with interactive phone support – bring your questions and concerns to Dr. Gloria and guest lecturers on specific Q&A phone sessions.
Click the link below for full course details:
4-Wk DETOX TeleSeminar, New Year, New You
- Does Chlorella Help Lower Cholesterol? - June 2, 2023
- Blue Spirulina Vs Green Spirulina: What’s The Difference And What’s Best For You - June 2, 2023
- Spirulina For Dogs: Is It Safe And Healthy For Your Furry Pals? - June 2, 2023